Wed11Mar20155:00 pm1282 Weathervane Ln, Akron, OH 44313
Join us for Working Woman's Wednesday & Shop the NEW ViVi Jewelry line! Katy Miller has graciously offered to give Akron Snow Angels 100% of the net profits from the evening sales! So generous!
Men join us and buy something for the lady in your life. Single...get something for your Mom or Grandmother!
Can't make it? Shop from this direct link Bevivi.com/parties/973
Enjoy 50% off appetizers, $3 Margaritas, $3 Martinis and $3 glasses of Wine all while enjoying great company and doing what women love most...SHOPPING!!
Thanks for your support. Please RSVP so I can give Johnny J's an accurate count!
Sat25Jul20152pm-5pmGrace Park at Perkins & Prospect
Christmas in July is our one summer mission and we are so excited to have Gavin Scott Salon & Spa partnering with us! We will be providing free haircuts, beard trimming, necessities, food and fun for those experiencing homelessness. This event is first come first serve and supplies are limited. Please pass this on to anyone you know that may be in need.
Current Christmas in July Community Support:
- Gavin Scott Salon & Spa
- Retro Dog
- Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center
- Monty's Place Barber Shop
- Bella Bronze Studios
- JCPenny Hair Salon Montrose
- Goodwill Industries
- Metro Regional Transit Authorities
- Open M
- Junior League of Akron
- Western Reserve Hospital
- Dry Patrol of Akron
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- David Alec Waldron D.D.S., Inc
- Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls
- Ross, Brittain & Schonberg Co., L.P.A.
- I-71 Buzz BNI- Medina Networking Group
- Metis Construction Services, LLC.
- A&A Vending
- Corporate Electric Company
Volunteers & Donations Needed:
We are also in need of volunteers and donations in order to make this mission a success! See below for a list of what we need in order to fill 200 bags. Please share this with your friends.
Sat29Aug201512:30 pmDeer Pass Golf Course
We are incredibly excited to be hosting our 1st Annual Golf Outing Fundraiser! We are looking for golfers, sponsors, and dinner only guests. If you can assist, please register online at www.tournevents.com/2015asa. Thank you for your support! Without the help of our community this would not be possible! The money raised will go directly to help those in need!!! ASA Golf Outing Flyer
Thank you to our AMAZING Sponsors secured as of August 25, 2015!
- Corporate Sponsor- Gavin Scott Salon & Spa
- Beverage Sponsor- In Loving Memory of Nick DiNunzio
- Golf Cart Sponsor- Life Is Good No Matter What
- Lunch Sponsor- The Cardarelli Family
- Putting Contest Sponsor- Holland Remodeling & Building, LLC.
- Hole Sponsors
- Alison Breaux
- The Calleri Family
- Focal Point Social Media
- Pat & Amanda Carroll
- Dr. Mike Gangel~ Physicians Urology- Center for Urologic Health
- David George with Bell Music Company
- Dr. & Mrs. Anthony Hayek
- Heather Lentz with KOI Vitality
- TEI International Inc.
- Tim Miller with Insurance Service Agency, Inc.
- Suzanne Morgan, D.O.
- Tina Boyes
- Parasson's Italian Restaurant
- Hannah Paulin
- Kyle Kutuchief & Getta Cornici
- Brendan & Mary O'Connor
- Brian & Kristina O'Connor
- J Stanovic Roofing
- Judge Joy Oldfield with Akron Municipal Court
- Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery for Northeast Ohio
- Rodd & Beth Sanders
- Ray's Pub
- Liz Scott with Lovely Somethings
- Katie Smucker
- Kelly Day Financial Services, LLC.
- Colleen Wernig
- The Wilt Family
- Kimberly Young
- Family Sponsors
- Julie Albrecht
- Christopher Beckett
- Megan Bobula
- Patrick Bravo- Akron School Board
- Francess Cheek
- The Dannemiller Family
- Denise Diestel
- The Dudeck Family
- The Fellows Family
- Julie Ellison
- Amber Genet
- Kurt Karhoff
- Alex, Nicole & Noelle Krohn
- The Mack Family
- Mary McMillian
- The Milbry Family
- Selena Myers
- The Norris Family
- Teri Parasson
- Summers Insurance Group
- Michael Wilson & Patrick Bravo
- Young-Faircloth Family
Mon14Sep20156:00 pm111 Bistro, 2736 Medina Road, Medina, Ohio
Dinner In The Dark is hosted once a month. Six different chefs are chosen to come together and each create their own course paired with wine. They donate the proceeds to a charity that the host restaurant chooses.
The Akron Snow Angels are very excited to find out that 111 Bistro is the host restaurant for Dinner in the Dark and that they picked us as the charity to receive the proceeds!
What does "Dinner In The Dark" mean? No, you are not eating in the dark but you will be "in the dark" about who the chefs are and what you will be eating until you arrive. Super fun!
The cost for this six course meal is only $65 plus tax and gratuity! What a steal!
There will be 2 appetizer courses, soup or salad course, fish course, meat course and a dessert course.... These are all paired with wines!
This event is RESERVATION ONLY! All prepaid .... No walk-ins.
Sign up and pay online by visiting Eventbrite Link.
We hope to see you there!